Friday, December 14, 2012

Day 8 - what was the most important relationship that you fostered in 2012?


 Considering the idea that nothing lasts forever: what was the most important relationship that you fostered in 2012? 


Way back in the days when I only had two kids, a girl and a boy, I thought, 'what could be more perfect, what more could I want?'

Little did I know, that this gorgeous feller was on the way. 


As you can see, he has been a bundle of joy, right from the word 'go'.

It has been a bit of a tough journey for him, with two older, overbearing siblings. But he has always had a sense of humour about it all.

Now he has outgrown all of us, and stands at a whopping 6'2"



 Those evil older siblings have moved out into the world.



This year it has just been the two of us. Like any teenager, he drives me batty at times. But he is still my mate, and he still makes me laugh so hard my sides ache.

1 comment:

  1. I hope I can have a great relationship with my kids when they are teenagers.

    ReplyDelete